At Mercury Flight, we know the importance of having engaging and successful ways to communicate with your community. There are a number of ways our messaging services can be used to support and enhance community, which is why we are so excited to be a partner with Fellowship One! This opportunity not only allows us to gather incredible insight on the effective ways that Churches are currently communicating with their congregation, but it allows us to develop new tools that help Churches turn communications into engagement and ministry. Mercury Flight’s cloud based software is easy to use, cost effective for all budgets, and essential when trying to manage all of your call, text, email, and social communications from a single place!
With Mercury Flight, you can easily broadcast a message to your entire congregation, a specific group, or even just a single person by importing your F1 people lists or groups. If you do not have people lists or groups set up yet, you can run a query or report and save them to a people list or group of your choice.
It’s been amazing to hear from our Churches about all of the exciting ways that Mercury Flight is helping them save tons of valuable time, while becoming one of the every day tools that they rely on. We thought it might be a good idea to share with you the top 10 ways that Churches have said that Mercury Flight is helping them get effective results from their communications!
- First Time Visitors – Attach a voice message to a text campaign from your Sr. Pastor welcoming and thanking them for visiting.
- Volunteer Engagement – Sometimes a reminder call, text, or email is all that’s needed to help recruit volunteers. We make it easy for you to remind and even reschedule or swap assignments for them.
- Small Groups – Announce, update, send reminders, and distribute study materials.
- Church Announcements – Send daily devotions, scriptures, prayer requests, and emergency announcements.
- Thanking Donors – A special thank you reminding someone of the ministry that they just supported can mean more than you know!
- Prayer Teams – Send out daily request to your entire team and notify them of critical requests or updates. Even have you team text message prayer requests in to you!
- Staff Updates – Send reminders, operational & service updates, inclement weather notifications, and devotions to your entire staff with just the click of a button.
- Holiday Service Time Reminders – Fill all of your services by reminding your congregation of the special service times that your having for them. Encourage them to invite friends by forwarding the text.
- “We Missed You At Youth Group” – Let the kids that haven’t checked into youth group in a while, know that you miss them by sending them a text. Run an absentee report (M1035e) in F1 and import your list into Mercury Flight.
- Event Promotions – Increase attendance by sending announcements, inspirations, devotions, reminders, event materials, and surveys, the list goes on.
To get started:
- Grant us access by logging into your F1 account. From the Admin Menu > Integrations: Applications > Mercury Flight > Grant Access
- (Fellowship One members receive a discount by using this link!) Sign Up For a FREE Trial
And start communicating today!